Falco Lombardi is a anthropomorphic bird from the planet of Corneria, but he came to Earth because his Arwing crash landed at where the main characters are. He was a drag performer in Corneria when he retired from being the Ace Pilot of the Star Fox team. When he's Jayla BeReal, he chooses to wear an very human looking mask and body suit that's skin tight. His drag style is described as "Vegas showgirl mixed with Marilyn Monroe". Near the end of season 2, he starts transitioning from being a biological male to a transgender female. In season 3, he becomes a transgender woman. She still performs in drag despite her being a transgender woman. He/she is an ally of Team Demon's Light. He'll/She'll help the team when they need his/her help
Falco Lombardi is nice and honest, but can be cocky and arrogant at times. As Jayla BeReal, he is very sassy and shady.
He doesn't have a love yet, but he's interested in guys aged 17 and up to date. As of season 3, she still likes to date guys.
He doesn't have powers, but he does have a blaster weapon he uses. As Jayla BeReal, he uses high heels as weapons.
- Falco Lombardi is based of the Star Fox character of the same name.
- Falco's drag appearance is based off of Farrah Moan, a drag queen from the ninth season of RuPaul's Drag Race.
- Falco is gay and doesn't have a romantic interest in females at all.
- Falco speaks in an Canadian accent.
- Falco goes by feminine pronouns when he's Jayla BeReal.
- NOBODY knows than Falco and Jayla BeReal are the same person.
- Falco comes out as genderfluid in S2EP11.
- Jayla BeReal is the drag daughter of RuPaul's Drag Race season 9 queen Kimora Blac.
- He is one of the few LGBTQ characters in the series.
- He is the only genderfluid character in the series.
- He is now as of season 3 a transgender woman.