The proposal is: 1. Every three months, all bureaucrats, administrators, assistants, discussion moderators, and chat moderators will be put through a review process so the community can assess their status to ensure the most qualified people remain in their positions.
2. Administration reviews will occur four times per year:
◾a. February 10 ◾b. May 10 ◾c. August 10 ◾d. November 10
3. During each review, all bureaucrats, administrators, assistants, discussion moderators, and chat moderators will be included in the discussion. The community will decide whether they should remain in their position or be demoted.
4. If a user was promoted within one week prior to the creation of the review, they will be exempt from the review.
5. Each review period will last two weeks. After two weeks, those users with a majority of all participants and participating administrators (more than 50%) supporting the removal of their position (excluding neutrals) will be subject to demotion.
6. If a vote is 50-50, it will go to a second round.
I understand. I may change my vote, though at the present time I'm not sure whether I should or shouldn't. I guess as long as it doesn't affect the current Staff unless there's an absolutely critical reason for it, then I will consider changing my vote.